This Year's Rules
- A maximum number of 6 participants per team is allowed.
- Be the team with the most significant points on the scoreboard after 48 hours to win.
- Any decisions made by the organizers are final.
- Play fair, and have fun. No social engineering or physical coercion -- it is only a game.
- Don't attack the CTFd platform, modify the scoreboard, or intentionally prevent other teams from submitting flags.
- Don't attack any machine or service other than the designated ones.
- Don't delete flags or break services. While organizers try to maintain the resilience of the challenges, mistakes will be made. Instead of abusing them, report them to us for kudos.
- Don't share flags or ask for flags. It's a competition, do your personal best.
- Don't generate excessive load. Bruteforcing, DirBusting, or using Nessus is NOT necessary -- let's keep it down.
- Denial of service is strictly forbidden. Any intentional acts will be punished.
- Don't troll, spam, flood in the chats.
- Don't register multiple accounts.
- Do your best, and have fun!
- Good luck!